LaunchBox Community Forums

Game Information Import/Downlaod Error

Kescarte_DeJudica

I imported my Steam Library into Launchbox, and checked for the metadata to be downloaded form both Launchbox and Wikipedia. My Steam library is pretty large, about 270. 

Well, the download process returned a lot of errors downloading jpg images from the Launchbox metadata, over 1400 errors. It was the same error each time too:

"Could not download image (image URL) for (game name): The remote server returned an error: (400) Not Found."

Here is a screenshot:

Because of this, most of the titles in Launchbox don't have pictures or anything. They just have a generic symbol. There are exceptions, like with Counter Strike and Garry's Mod, but for the majority, there is no case image of thumbnail or any sort.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a server issue? How can I fix this? I have tried deleting the metadata and starting over a couple of times, but this happens every time in the same exact way.

LaunchBox_2018-02-13_00-40-27.png

LaunchBox_2018-02-13_00-44-18.png