LaunchBox Community Forums

Metallic Theme Video Brightness Problem

MatrixMan

Hello everybody!

This is my first post and I'm new to the whole Emu-Scene. Anyway I got Launchbox a couple of days ago and Im currently trying it out and configurating some  Big Box Themes. Lots of things are already working and Im really happy, but I have a problem with the brightness of the video game platforms videos. I have downloaded this video and edited it   for the Metallic Theme, which I downloaded from here.

Original Video:

But whenever the video loads in Big Box, its pretty dark and the colours are not right. I couldnt fix it in the options, maybe I'm missing something. I've also tried to change the settings with a video editing software, but the results are not very satisfying. Isnt there an option in Big Box to just stick to the original video properties. Ive uploaded a video on Youtube, so you can see my dillemma. I hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks in advance. I hope one day I can make my own custom theme. Im really loving Launch Box so far. 

Edited by MatrixMan