LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing games on 2nd import

eternityoffate

So I've ran into an issue where the second time I've imported a platforms' games random titles are missing not showing up in the "audit" listing. 

It started with Sega cd and I was able to manually add the games one by one to override and allow them to show up.

Lately I've been working with Daphne and to had rename a directory.  So I removed all the games from the platform and tried to re-import and ran into the same situation.

However this time I am unable to manually add the games back using the add function.

Is there some way to purge all the info like deleting a specific XML or a better way to re-import them?

Thank you guys for your time and all your support,

-Alex

So update:

I removed everything again, Added everything back, not pulling info from anywhere. I selected "Add duplicates" and everything popped up fine, I went to through the process of correcting the tags to those on the launchbox database.

I closed Launchbox and when I opened it back up it's showing less titles now than before.

It's getting worse. Only the titles I didn't correct the tag to the launchbox database are showing up.