LaunchBox Community Forums

JoytoKey Help

torp105

Hello world,

I am trying to get an application called joy to key to open and close with certain emulators and programs in conjunction with big box. I am using this so that I can use a controller for the touch screen with my ds emulator and I would like to use it so I can edit settings within emulators with my controller. I can get joytokey to open with certain games however when I close the game, joy to key is still running. Is there anyway to get the application to close when i close the game and to open and close when I open just the emulator?

I use JoyToKey for Pokemon Uranium, and I choose to have it start up with Windows. I created a default profile, with no keybindings, for it to go to when specific games aren't running. That way, it doesn't interfere with controls in BigBox. You can tinker with JTK's settings for that.

Since it has to do with JTK, and not LaunchBox, you might not get more of an answer than that, so I hope it helps.