LaunchBox Community Forums

Missing Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set by "SuperSprayer40"

Reevesad

Missing Silver Ring Clear Game Logo Set by "SuperSprayer40"

View File

These are some of the missing logo titles, based on "SuperSprayer40" Silver Ring Clear Game Logo sets.

This is Just based on the romsets that I currently have, I would say that the Dreamcast, Genesis, Master System, SNES, NES, Gamecube are more or less complete. (please note Sega Dreamcast is slightly different to Supersprayer40 as I didn't realise it had been changed until I had finished, but difference is minimal. With PS1/2 and Wii titles I only have a small collection, so just thought I'd upload these missing ones anyway.

I've included a template folder in each set, so if you still have missing logos it will be easy for you to sort out and upload for others to use as well.

****I will be looking to make a big attempt to complete the Mame set that JPGIII started off (roughly 650+ logos so far). I'm currently whitling down my current 2,500+ Mame set to the games I want. Once this is done I'll be in a position to start compiling the logos. so watch this space.....******

Sega Dreamcast = 85

Sega Genesis = 160

Sega Master System = 137 

SNES = 6

Nintendo Wii = 16

Nintendo Gamecube = 9

N64 = 4

NES = 13

PS1 = 2

PS2 = 3

Gauntlet.png

One Piece_ Grand Battle 3.png