LaunchBox Community Forums

Wii Disc Images

Raindupon

Hey Guys,

Was tired of the Potato Quality for my Wii collection, so started making Higher Quality Images unfortunately high res images are not always available so have had to use NTSC and PAL to get the higher image quality, even when high quality items were available from Launchbox i still changes them so that the transparency and centre disc item is the same for all discs

There are currently 110 items in the 7Zip but sure they will keep growing as my collection grows, if people are interested i will keep updating as my collection grows :DAfter reading the forum correctly will add to the download section

Also retrofitted the awesome Gamecube Disc Template to a Wii Template so that you can make your own you only need a bit of Photoshop knowledge, the ruler lines are a nice guidance on where to place things  

Here are a few Items 

wlvsic.jpg25f4ldy.jpgei0feu.jpg2djxa1w.jpgrt2t0w.jpgej92r5.jpg