LaunchBox Community Forums

Reworking (copying) themes

thatchdog1

I have a theme with a video background I can't remember name at moment. What I like about this theme is it plays the video continuously other video background themes restart as I scroll through the wheel. It doesn't have the option to have individual video backgrounds just a default video which is cool for one platform but I want them to all have different backgrounds videos. I tried to copy and change the file name (which I knew wouldn't work) but it played the same video that is in the original theme. So how do I make copys that don't interact with each other and are separate themes? If you don't know then please point me in the direction you think could help...thanks also I just downloaded VS but I won't mess with it until I have a better idea. I know you can copy and rename the default but how can this work for custom themes

Edited by thatchdog1
Change text