LaunchBox Community Forums

SteamPunk Platform Wheel Art

Lilg1983

Just a Little project I am working on for BigBox steampunk platform clear logos have a look and constructive criticism is welcomed

Please Note some of these might change slightly seeing how the text is a little small on a few or just some things I am not to keen on

Update: I reworked all of the Clear Logos to make them bigger so they are better Quality will be uploading them to the downloads section as soon as I get home Hope you all enjoy them these are just the systems I have on my Launchbox Setup there will be more to come

Update: you can now download these in the download section under platform media/Platform clear logos

Arcade.png

Atari 2600.png

Nintendo_64.png

Nintendo_Entertainment_System.png

Nintendo_GameCube.png

Pinball_FX2.png

PopCap_Games.png

Sega_Dreamcast.png

Sega_Genesis.png

Sony_Playstation.png

Super_Nintendo_Entertainment_System.png

Windows.png

Be Kind Please Rewind Oh wait that's a 90's term

Edited by Lilg1983
Updated

For anyone who is interested For all of the new Logos I create I will post an announcement here I will only post after I have created at least a few to keep post to a minimal Thanks to all who have viewed the download and ones who have downloaded them

Update: here you have it Nine more clear logos new logos include

Atari 400, 800, 5200, 7800, Daphne, Gameboy, Advance, Color, and Lastly Nintendo Switch remember you can grab them in the downloads section

Nintendo_Switch.png

Atari_400.png

Atari 800.png

Atari 5200.png

Atari 7800.png

Daphne.png

Game_Boy.png

Gameboy_Advance.png

Gameboy_Color.png

Edited by Lilg1983