LaunchBox Community Forums

Hide Auto-Generated playlists from "Add to playlist" window in Big Box

TwistyPixels

Not sure if this is the intended functionality or was missed - or maybe no-one cares but me :D - but in the BigBox options I have "Hide Auto-Generated Playlists" checked so I don't have a bajillion genre playlists coming up.

When I view playlists it's all awesome - it only shows the one's I've created manually. However if I go to a game and choose "Add to playlist" the list that pops up has all those bajillion playlists, making it a pain to find the list I want.

Is there a way to hide the auto-generated playlists from the "Add to playlist" window as well?

Going on the same track I would actually also like to hide some playlists altogether in BigBox - namely ones I use for organising things in Launchbox but don't want everyone to see in Big Box. Does anyone know if that's coming or should I do a feature request?

• Like 1