LaunchBox Community Forums

Handling Mods that Rewrite Game (ex. Empire at War)

FP11010

Empire at War is one game where there are several different mods that rewrite the entire gaming experience with new storylines, characters, etc. They are not compatible with each other so must be launched separately. Right now, I have multiple LB shortcuts in my library that point to Steam shortcuts, which have the mod launch commands. This ends up getting pretty cluttered in my LB library though, since I end up having several copies of what is essentially the same game. Is there a way I can move these mod launch commands to the Right Click context menu in LB so that I can hide all of these under my Empire at War title? I tried setting the mod launch command I have in the Steam shortcut as an additional application, but the mod in the right click menu would not load when selected.