LaunchBox Community Forums

Dolphin Save/Load States and Exit on Pause Screen Issue

jinxist

Good day folks. So I have been messing with dolphin for what seems like the better part of the day trying to figure this one out...and I've been bashing my head against the wall. 

When I am in a game running through Dolphin (in this case Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance for GameCube), I am able to bring up the Pause Menu, however, selecting Save/Load State doesn't seem to do anything, and on occasion will actually hang the emulation. I also get a similar reaction to attempting exiting the game via the Pause Menu; screen goes black, and the emulation continues in the background.

I've tried a few different dolphin builds to see if they made a difference, but there hasn't been any change.

I've also looked at several settings throughout both ends, Dolphin and BigBox...things like changing start up and shut down times in BB, checking to make sure the -b -e thing is in the emu setup for Dolphin, removing hotkeys from dolphin, etc.

Not sure if anyone has had similar experience or knows a quick work around, or can point me at the problem.

Dolphin Version: 5.0 11700

Thanks!

• 8 months later...