LaunchBox Community Forums

Steam library import missing games?

huh123

I noticed when importing my Steam library to Launchbox, some games are missing. I've run the import a few times and the games simply don't show up. I haven't tallied up a full "missing list" yet, but three games I noticed are

• NGU Idle
  • Artist Idle
  • Firestone Idle RPG
  • Autobann Police Simulator

Obviously these aren't exactly "high-profile" titles in my collection (I wouldn't have noticed if I haven't been throwing NGU Idle on to play in the background while doing work), but the completionist in me is bothered by it. I'd also like to know why these games aren't being picked up by the import.

I haven't found any single common thread with these games, but a few notes:

• They are all listed as "complimentary" (free games) in my Steam purchases history.
  • The first three games are free always, the 4th I believe is usually not but had a limited Steam giveaway.
  • I have other games that were also complimentary, both because they are permanently free or because of a special Steam giveaway, but I have checked multiple of those titles and show up fine in Launchbox.

Any insight and ideas how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...