LaunchBox Community Forums

Trouble integrating LED Blinky

walrus7

I could use some input on the questions below - mainly 1 & 2.  Thanks.

1) Buttons that light up and remain lit when I'm in LB/BB nut not playing a game are only  P1.6, P2.2, P2.5,  I'd prefer to assign buttons to a default state, but if nothing else clear up this weird lighting with just these three.

For reference I have all RGB LEDs with player 1 and player 2 Coin and Starts, 4 admin buttons (esc,pause,volup[2a] ,voldown[2b]), and 6 buttons for each player.

C1-S1      Esc-Enter-VolD- VolU      C2-S2

P1.1- P1.2- P1.3         P2.1- P2.2- P2.3

P1.4-P1.5-P1.6           P2.4- P2.5- P2.6

2) I think less of an issue as I plan to use BigBox and haven't noticed this in Big Box, but in launchbox when i select a new game it often says the name of the last game and shows those buttons instead of the new game - actaully more like it gets stuck announcing that game and showing the buttons for it as I could choose a few new games and it keeps saying/showing street fighter info. Like I said - haven't noticed it in Big Box so hopefully nothing I have to really figure out, but I am curious if it's normal.

3) Seems some but not all game light up the volume buttons. Is there a easy way to keep all four of the admin type buttons always on?