LaunchBox Community Forums

Bigbox issues

I've been playing with BigBox themes and I find that I like the look of the default theme except that in the games list mode sometimes the game title screen from a previous selection "sticks" and shows on subsequent selections.  Also I don't like the fact that HD videos from EmuMovies plays fullscreen.  I did find that I could use CriticalZone V2 games list view alongside the default platform view to get very close to what I want.  In CriticalZone V2 the vertical scrolling mode plays HD videos in a smaller 4:3 screen under the box art, this I like.  However for Theme videos I would like them to behave more like the Default theme where they play fullscreen, and maybe after 2 seconds fade out the boxart and details.  I also don't know why the image background seems to be just a fullscreen view of the boxart.  I would like it to behave more like the default theme where it shows fanart backgrounds.

How would I go about doing this?