LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox downloader not pulling database images without region

Xirvet

So this is is an interesting problem I discovered as I started batch redownloading the images I had lost due to a previous bug that I already mentionned on the forum. I discovered that the downloader will not identify or download images if say one of them has a region and the rest not. As an example, I had submitted quite a number of fanart backgrounds to the PC version of Halo: Master Chief collection and yet due to one background that had north america as a region, the rest of the backgrounds who had no region were not only not downloaded but the dialog box would show that the database had only 1 background as a result. "Non-regionalised" images will only get pulled and shown on that dialog box if none of those image types have a region. I don't know if there could be a way to fix this in the future as it would require tremendous work to give regions to EVERY single image in the database to counter that issue and really not every image type needs a region attached to it