LaunchBox Community Forums

individual file progress percentage

gudwls5022

I posted wrong place, so re-post here.

Hello, I hope you understand that English is not my native language.(post from Korea.)

I found this amazing application and made a premium payment without hesitation.(plus emumovie!)

I'm very satisfied with launchbox, but There is one major, unexpected problem which is very slow when downloading metadatas. 

It's understandable enough that it's slow given that it's sent from Korea to the Netherlands, but I wish it was a bit faster.

And, maybe because it's too slow, sometimes the download stops without any indication. It hasn't progressed for several hours, so I checked it, it stays there for hours without any network transmission. In that case, I have to force restart the app and start downloading again.

The problem is that the download is too slow, so it's hard to determine if it's getting a download or if it's stuck. (especially downloading video)
So, if you add a feature that shows a progress percentage(or bar) for individual metadata file that tells you whether the download is slow or has stopped at all, I would very appreciate it.

Thanks for read. Keep up the good work!