LaunchBox Community Forums

Installing Launchbox update - LaunchBox-11.6-Setup.exe

sorli

Hello,

I've tried to fix this issue, and unable to find anyone else with similar problems updating LaunchBox-11.6 in your forum. 

Basically, I get the same error when I try to install Launchbox 11.5 or 11.6, and coming from 11.4 with my original installation.   I even tried updating my System from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, thinking that would help...but nope same error and problems.

Errors:  Launchbox - error sending request VC_redist.x64.exe - redirect request will change a non-secure to a secure connection

I've tried following Microsoft suggestions loading in Clean Start, but so far nothing has worked and not even sure if purging Launchbox and BigBox will even help get around this problem (installing in new directory also doesn't work).   The update Installations reference download and Install dependencies including

• Visual C++ 2015 Redistribution
  • .NET Core 3.1.6

that I've also tried downloading and installing manually, but Windows 10 also reports already/newer are installed.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and keep up the great work.

Sorli...

Installation Problems.jpg