LaunchBox Community Forums

Having issues with BigBox recognizing my Xbox one controller

CommonPleb

Hey guys I’m having issues with BigBox recognizing my controller. I seem to have everything set up right in the settings and launch box seems to recognize that I have a controller (the mouse works and I can launch games through that and I can edit the binding for BigBox perfectly fine). But as soon as I launch BigBox the controller is not responding. I tried to  disable everything on steam that was related to the desktop configuration and it is still giving me issues. I also tried to delete the input binding file and relaunch the software but the issue still persists.

6 hours ago, CommonPleb said:

Hey guys I’m having issues with BigBox recognizing my controller. I seem to have everything set up right in the settings and launch box seems to recognize that I have a controller (the mouse works and I can launch games through that and I can edit the binding for BigBox perfectly fine). But as soon as I launch BigBox the controller is not responding. I tried to  disable everything on steam that was related to the desktop configuration and it is still giving me issues. I also tried to delete the input binding file and relaunch the software but the issue still persists.

This is probably a windows driver error.

Plug in your controller and go to device manager and uninstall the driver.

Then reboot and let windows install the driver itself and then try again.