LaunchBox Community Forums

EM Video scraping missing items that can be found manually?

cheesebanana

Not sure what i'm doing wrong here, fairly new user so almost certainly user error. I have both LB and EmuMovies premium.

I find a fair few games fail to download videos, and when i look at them I think "theres no way that game doesn't have a video!", so I check, and yup it does, but only when i specifically scrape that video manually, on it's own, in the edit menu. Not through the bulk media wizard.

Here's a single example:

Wii U, Zelda Breath Of The Wild. When adding it to my Launchbox, it successfully scraped media and info just fine, but no videos.

If i go to edit -> Videos -> Download Media -> Select the EmuMovies tab -> it queries EmuMovies, and finds Box 3D, Box Front and Video - Gameplay (HQ).

I can select that HQ gameplay video, download it, and it works fine.

If however I delete that video (to prove the issue), go to Tools -> Download Metadata and Media -> Search for game info from LB games DB (ticked or unticked) -> Select nothing in LBDB -> Select all video types from Emumovies -> Prioritize Emumovies over Launchbox -> Yes, but do not replace any existing fields or media

It doesn't find that same media. This applies if i pick just that one single game to scrape, or every game in the platform, or every game on launchbox. It's like it doesn't search emumovies properly with the wizard

So at this point, besides going through all of those games that are missing videos, i'm not sure how I can fix this.

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help or advice!

Edit: Out of curiosity I just checked, even if i pick the "yes, overwrite all media" option at the end of the wizard, it still doesn't grab the videos, although it does stop on each title for a second, so it looks like it's "trying" so to speak

Edited by cheesebanana