LaunchBox Community Forums

Completely messed up my media.Help Please.

PsiloX

Hey,new to launchbox but I am having hopefully a minor issue.So i was importing games to launchbox and everything was going fine.Finding the artwork and stuff it could.I decided to run the metadata update to add anything missing to stuff without box art or other media,everything seemed to be going great til I tried to update everything.in my arcade platform its completely mixed everything up, instead of having 4k mame games in it its not got 14k games in it mixed up from all different platforms,sega,snes etc,all of my snes boxart is gone other platforms have mixed games in them.Ive tried to re-import everything with the same issues with box art.No box art or everything is all mixed up for some reason.Im also missing games now from re-importing stuff into launchbox even though I can see them in the folder and have added these games individually and it says it was added but never shows back up.I even have everything off(so I can view all games without without box art/any media.broken etc.) Not all the platforms have had there box art and stuff messed up but I just dont know what I did.I was going to run a metadata update and just have it completely replace all the media but Im afraid Im going to make things even worse than they already are.Any tips would be helpful.Thanks