LaunchBox Community Forums

Dolphin Exit - Shows for a split second in windowed

kalkasaurus

Hey!

I have dolphin setup to run some n64 .wad files with bigbox. It works great except for one minor issue (That I could definitely live with, but figured I would ask.) When I click the exit hotkey on my arcade cab, dolphin goes into windowed mode for about a second, then the BB exit screen shows and takes over. Is there any command or setting I can tweak so that BB will take the focus sooner, or dolphin will just immediately exit? I can post pictures of my config or a screenshot of what it looks like on exit if needed, but I am hoping its a quick fix I am missing!

You guys are awesome, and I appreciate all the help I receive here!

UPDATE: It works perfectly when I click "esc" on the keyboard to leave the game. It only has issues when I use the mapped button to exit. I have my button mapped to the "Close Active Window" hotkey.

UPDATE 2: I managed to fix this by copying the "Running Autohotkey script" and "Exit Autohotkey script" scripts that were in my Project64 emulator and pasting them into Dolphins tabs. Now it works like a charm!

Edited by kalkasaurus
  • Game On 1