LaunchBox Community Forums

Controller not being detected when launching from Bigbox/Launchbox

phelix01

I am currently using the most recent build of Launchbox and have all of my emulators set up. I am having an issue that when I have my controller set up and launch a game from either BigBox or Launchbox Dolphin doesn't detect any of my controller configs. I have tried Gamecube controller via Wii U adaptor, Keyboard/mouse, PS4, and Wiimote. However, if I launch my game directly from Dolphin it works fine, so I know my config isn't the issue.

Has anyone run into this or has a solution? I have tried messing around with dolphin configs and nothing has worked. I also have controller settings off in Bigbox/Launchbox.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 months later...

I actually have the same issue using the Dolphin core from RetroArch. Loading games using the Dolphin core direct from RetroArch seems to work fine but when launched from BigBox the controllers detect/mapped but are not working. Did you ever find a resolution for this issue?