LaunchBox Community Forums

LEDBlinky BASS_RecordInit failed. Error: BASS_ERROR_DEVICE (23)

Aschwin

Hi everyone one,

I am hoping that someone knows the answer to this error I am suddenly getting when exiting BigBox. 

The error is BASS_RecordInit failed. Error: BASS_ERROR_DEVICE (23)

This started after I updated BigBox to Version 11.9 and at the same time Windows 10 did a big update. 

I don’t normally have the arcade cabinet on the network so it has been working fine until the updates. No other changes were made to the setup. 

This only seems to happen when I exit out of BigBox. When I exit out of LaunchBox it doesn’t have this error or if I open and close LEDBlinky manually it works fine.  

When I exit out of BigBox, the LEDs do their normal shut down flashs and then about a second later I get a message box saying there was an error during LEDBlinky execution with the option to view the error log. 

I have updated to the latest version of LEDBlinky in the hope this would have fixed the issue but that didn’t work. 

Thanks for any help.