LaunchBox Community Forums

My Launchbox/Bigbox with Coinops Gold, Coinops fighters, and pinball emporium build

I posted this in the noobs section to help out people , but i just made a quick tutorial on how to add and run coinops builds from inside my Launchbox/Bigbox build.  If anyones interested in my actual game list i can upload that for you , but this video was to show noobs how amazing bigbox launchbox is.  So i made a quick video to show them how i added coinops builds i like, such as the new coinops gold plus build and the all fighters coinops build to my launchbox build so i can just boot into one program on my home arcade and still launch other specialty builds such as the coin ops gold+ release.  To show them why they should choose launhbox/bigbox, because its my personal favorite, but can also add and play other special builds without having exit out of bigbox just to launch a new specilty build.  in this video i have my coinops builds in my windows category but im probabaly gonna make its own seperate category called "front ends" or "coinops builds"  the new capcom arcade game that just came out gave me the idea when i was addiing it to my launchbox build.  Capcom basically just copied all the coinops mini builds out there.

here is the video if you want to check it out. like i said though its more for noobs to show them what they can do with their launchbox builds.  i added coinops gold , coinops fighters, and pinball emporium all to my launchbox build.  even found the artwork needed to make it look nice in bigbox.

Launchbox/BigBox with Coinops & pinball emporium build

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2