LaunchBox Community Forums

BigBox Question - Any other sort options other than alphabetical?

umbrellacorp53

I'm asking specifically about BigBox. Launchbox has a ton of sort options but BigBox just seems to be a long alphabetical list of games with no way of sorting or filtering. Also I'd really like to do this without having to go into settings every time to toggle options. Is there a filter/sort feature I'm missing somewhere.

Example of what I'd like to do: Go into NES games, sort by Community star ratings, or filter any games 4 stars, or show only games I've favorited or played.

I can do pretty much all of this in launchbox but I am trying to figure out some way to dynamically sort in BigBox. Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked. I can't find it anywhere.

I IMMEDIATELY figured out how to filter games after posting. After Googling and searching the forum and Youtube for 2 days with no luck.

I hit the down arrow on my keyboard and it pulled up a search bar that I had never seen before. It had a filter button. I can at least only show games above a certain community rating or only show favorites.

Still though, I'd like to sort based on rating instead of alphabetically. Like a pseudo top 10 list or something. Also, custom lists would be nice.

Edited by umbrellacorp53