LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroachievements/Launchbox Issue

Cnells2000

Hello All! Hope I Posted This In The Correct Area. Im Having A Small Issue With Retroachievements & Launchbox. The Videos Demonstrating this issue are below. Could someone help me please? When I load The Standalone RANES Emulator Through Launchbox The Achievement Sets Don't Show Up. But If I Load The Game Without LB, The Sets Come up. is there a script i can tell the emulator to input to reload the rom? Pushing Ctrl& R to Reset emulator doesn't make the sets pop up. It just resets. The Rom has to be loaded again for the sets to appear. i know this may be a Retroachievements issue, But there has to be a script that can be made to workaround this issue right? Like a script to load the most recent rom or something. All the rom has to do is reload again and its good. All the RA Standalone Emulators Do This RAVBA, RANES, RANES & RAProject64.

RANES.thumb.jpg.jpg

1042166908_RANES2.thumb.jpg.jpg

451445664_RANES3.thumb.jpg.jpg

Edited by Cnells2000