LaunchBox Community Forums

Pause Screen losing Mame Focus

Pommel

Wondering is anyone else has had an issue with Mame losing focus when you pause in LaunchBox or BigBox?

So some information:

I have RetroArch and a separate copy of Mame (0.234) for my emulators.

Pause for Retroarch works fine.

Originally Mame would not even display a pause screen but reading the forums I discovered that "Forceful Pause Screen Activation" may help. It did, and now the Pause screen appears and the game pauses.

When I select High Scored it displays a list of the scores and I can move up and down through the options.

When I try to select any other option (Resume, Reset, Save, Load) the pause screen goes away but Mame does not gain focus, instead showing me launchBox or BigBox. I have to Alt-Tab to go back to it. The option I selected also does not seem to occur, but the game is now un-paused.

The only change I have done to the emulator is that in Associated Platforms under Default Command Line Parameters I have some console specific settings (ex "Bally Astrocade" has "astrocde -cart"). 

Any ideas?
image.thumb.png.b8c140ddbf43b99e909c1f0991ea4be4.png

image.thumb.png.0e2f628eedaca6d7b5776b685e3aca77.png

image.thumb.png.35cf91029e04072741a3b40960c72098.png

image.thumb.png.dbc5d4402af5d5d84cc24be5cae6b2ee.png