LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox 12.1 refuses to let me change game folder path.

mikehiler2

21 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Not condescending at all. A valid concern for your particular use. Honestly though for a single developer (well we have 2 now) to think of each and every "common issue" to already have steps implemented is a daunting task so sometimes, things we as users think should already be there, are not yet implemented. I have been on this forum for over 3 years helping and this request is not as common as one would think it would be.

Either way, always share with us your requests and feedback. It helps. If you want to make any feature requests use the link located at the top of the forum under "Help & Support". It is the best place.

Thank you very much for helping with this program. Hands down the best thing I have ever seen. Aside from this issue the experience has been breathtakingly simple and beautiful. Well worth the money I spent. I'm not that big of a fan of BigBox, but I can see it's uses. Just not for me personally. Prefer plain old LaunchBox. But that's me, and from what I've seen, lurking in the forums here and on Reddit, I'm in the small minority.