LaunchBox Community Forums

No videos after importing games and downloading media using 2 computers at the same time

martijnsx

Hi,

The last 4 days i have been working on updating my 2 arcade cabinets. One is on the 2e floor and one is in the living room. 

I wanted fresh installements for both cabinets updating all emulator and roms. However, i run into some problems.

The arcade cabinet on the second floor did freeze on me while downloading media. After restarting the PC it did not continu downloading media. So i choose DOWNLOAD and UPDATE metadata and media. I hope this will fill the missing media? I am not sure.

The arcade cabinet in the living room did finish much faster because it has wired ethernet connection. However, the are no videos when starting big box. I looked in the videos folder and there are no videos there.

I did the importing on both cabinets at the same time. With the same launchbox license and the same EmuMovies account. Might this be a problem? 

Edited by martijnsx

• martijnsx changed the title to No videos after importing games and downloading media using 2 computers at the same time