LaunchBox Community Forums

Sound setup - Speakers & Headphones

Schills206

I am currently in the process of building my cabinet and have not yet started on researching launchbox/bigbox, but this is the application I intend to use for my pc arcade build.  I intend to use car audio speakers and an amp for the audio but I am considering adding headphone jacks for the front of the cabinet.  Does launchbox have any individual sound controls integrated into the software or is sound just regulated through the windows control panel?  i'm assuming that I'll need to plug the 3.5 mm output from the amp and the two headphones into a 3 way splitter and plug that into the soundcard audio out jack.  However, if I'm doing that, then I will need individual volume controls for both headphone jacks and the speaker output, correct?  Is there an easier way to do this?