LaunchBox Community Forums

LED Blinky and xinput controllers (FIXED)

Recently switched arcade from direct input using ultimate IO board to xinput controller. LED Blinky does not see right and left trigger which is my botton 6 and 8. Any suggestions to properly setup LED Blinky input definitions to work with xinput triggers?

Edited by 1015eclipse

• 1015eclipse changed the title to LED Blinky and xinput controllers (FIXED)

This is fixed and I wanted to share with others.  Currently triggers do not register in LED Blinky Input map.  Thank you to arzoo for fast response.  Any codes that do not register in input map software setup such as x360 triggers, need to be manually added in LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml.  So ssimple works great now!

Hi Chris,

Based on the default.cfg it looks like mame is using JOYCODE_1_ZAXIS_NEG_SWITCH as the input code for P1_BUTTON6. Try manually editing your LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml (use any text editor like notepad or notepad++) and add the additional input code to your P1B6 ports. Make sure multiple input codes are separated with a vertical bar (|). See image below. Let me know if that works.

Regards,

arzoo

Edited by 1015eclipse