LaunchBox Community Forums

Old dogs, New tricks.

EZ1913

Hello Everyone,

First time Launchbox user. Although I have built a few MAME projects in the past, this cabinet may end up in public service for guests to play. It will need a front end.  So far, this project is 10 levels of fun to play on the games I have working. I can't get LB to launch any of them, yet. Here are some pics of the build.

-Off Road Thunder cabinet, a free Dell workstation PC, Thrustmaster2 from marketplace, a seat from an old Hyundai mixed with other misc. arcade guts.  

It plays MAME and N64 driving games. I plan to load a PS3 emulator as well. To date I'm about $1000 in parts and supplies.  When finished I'm giving to a good friend for his AirBnB's game room.

For now, I need to read up on command lines. I'm sure that's why LB isn't working right.  The main focus of my hobby is EM arcade games 1968-1978 Bally and Williams. PC configuration bores me to tears.

Cheers, -EZ

ORT.jpg

IMG_20220305_135059.jpg

IMG_20220310_194044.jpg

IMG_20220625_163053.jpg

IMG_20220720_194228.jpg