LaunchBox Community Forums

GUI missing upon exiting games

Kelso1

Launchbox build on win 10 with all updates current on windows and launchbox. When exiting games, The GUI is missing. I may get a picture of the cartridge or maybe the lower banner, but the rest is the Windows desktop. The GUI will return, but in pieces. To explain, if I scroll down, the games list reappears, but the only images that return are the ones associated with the new game. If I go back to the consoles list, everything reappears and works properly until I play and exit the next game. This has remained a problem before the last update. Any ideas? 

I have something very similar.

When I exit a game after launching from BigBox (only the first time a game is run in a session), the video snap reappears (Unified Redux - WheelGamesView) but everything else from the GUI is missing. When I press up or down everything returns. Has done it for a while with retroarch but since the update it has started to do it with Duckstation too. Frustrating. Using an exit screen doesn't seem to help. Please can anyone help troubleshoot?