LaunchBox Community Forums

Replace the word "BIG BOX" in unified theme

ludikris

I went hunting for all the images in the theme folder but Im not sure if it's an image in the main big box folders...    I basically wanna customize and replace the word "big box" to something else.. Im just getting my feet wet with this as I just purchased the big box license yesterday...  thanks friends!

image.thumb.png.92add6c3ad3e5677527bbed730f88adb.png

That background is a default background for when no art was created for a specific platform, N64 however will have art, so you have a naming issue with that platform in that the name you gave the platform does not match what the art is called in the theme, so it does not show. You can rename your platform to "Nintendo 64" or rename all the art assets in the theme folder to match what you called the platform.

I have 3 playlists atm... the original Arcade with the nice background for the scroll of games but when I switch to my custom playlist, the BIG BOX background is there... so what I would like to do is make my playlist that has the BIG BOX

background have the ARCADE BACKGROUND INSTEAD..

arcade background.png

1670153648_classicarcfavs.png

zaxxon.png