image.thumb.png.edfcd70bb6f7eacc1438e22c87b76497.png

Clear logo

image.thumb.png.d98002cf04365cad4aa5835abaf70ebb.png

Fanart-Background 

image.thumb.jpeg.7480c0d9d10bf5d7ab60afc577ea49fa.jpeg

video clip for the game and the game

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fpgxBZI2TKB_4ntf2xcG9Amo2x2kuY4G/view

Im using pulse theme to go with my collection for My FanGame 

i made and created Mica final from scratch and created theme and big help with the mugen fighter guild community 

Edited by oldgamer
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 11:20 AM, kokkainfr said:

Sorry but can you split the game ? Because the download fail at the end. This is frustrating! Thx for All! :)

omg really ? can you teach me how to split the file ? because Im new at it. I never done this before. so if you can some how show me I can start adding on the google drive and I am so sorry for late reply

21 hours ago, oldgamer said:

omg really ? can you teach me how to split the file ? because Im new at it. I never done this before. so if you can some how show me I can start adding on the google drive and I am so sorry for late reply

you can split a file (or files) with an archiving/compressing program. check this out for 7-zip below. basically main difference is you need to tell it to split it into X size parts, otherwise it's business as usual for creating a compressed file. you could do this with WinRAR or other similar archiving programs to WinRAR and 7-Zip, whatever you prefer. I linked 7-zip since its free and one of the most common ones used

https://www.newsgroupreviews.com/7-zip-split-archive.html