LaunchBox Community Forums

Nintendo DS bios Retroarch question

KM_Zero

Hey guys. So I just had a quick question that I'm hoping I can get some information on. So I have been able to figure out how to get the bios/startup screen to come up on every system that I'm using except for the Nintendo DS one. I believe I have the correct bin files and have placed them into the retroarch system folder and even changed the core settings in retroarch itself and no luck. I have not been able to find anything about it that can help so I figured I would hop on here and ask. The only thing I was able to find was an outdated video that had the option in retroarch to turn off the boot game immediately setting but that seems to no longer be on there with the version Im using. Is this feature not available anymore or are there just extra steps that I need to take? I know its probably a silly thing to ask about but Im just trying to get all my emulators as close as possible to the real thing haha. Appreciate any help and info I can get. Thanks

• 1 year later...
On 9/20/2022 at 12:50 PM, KM_Zero said:

Hey guys. So I just had a quick question that I'm hoping I can get some information on. So I have been able to figure out how to get the bios/startup screen to come up on every system that I'm using except for the Nintendo DS one. I believe I have the correct bin files and have placed them into the retroarch system folder and even changed the core settings in retroarch itself and no luck. I have not been able to find anything about it that can help so I figured I would hop on here and ask. The only thing I was able to find was an outdated video that had the option in retroarch to turn off the boot game immediately setting but that seems to no longer be on there with the version Im using. Is this feature not available anymore or are there just extra steps that I need to take? I know its probably a silly thing to ask about but Im just trying to get all my emulators as close as possible to the real thing haha. Appreciate any help and info I can get. Thanks

Did you figure it out?