LaunchBox Community Forums

How to Change add or Change cabinet image on Launchbox on any theme

eonder87

I want to add different but originl cabinet image and marquee on game view. I changed whole platform but i only add or change single game cabinet artwork like.  

If i look sf2ce i want to see sf2ce original cabinet if i look a mk2 i want to see mk2 cabinet for that.

Namco Exceleena 2.png

Konami Windy II.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No I don't have images for that. But some theme files have 10 or more samples for that. And direct cabinet images everywhere but they are different angle dumped images not fit for that. 

Kido Theme have some of them. they use a standart one and changed with marquee screen by game. I want to change whole cabinet with game and marquee but if its possible.

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2022 at 6:19 PM, upscalevalley said:

The upload was unsuccessful for 4K images. I have tried hard, followed the exact pathology mentioned here, and on the guidelines too, but I could not successfully upload the images. Please help me too. 

What do you want? Which upload failed and Where and what will you upload?

If you want to send us or LB Forums you can upload on google drive and publish share link etc.