LaunchBox Community Forums

"MAME High Scores" feature doesn't work at top level playlist screen

InvaderJim

I'm using BigBox 12.15 with the "Old Default" theme on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.  I have my BigBox "Default Startup View" set to "Playlists".

At the top level I see my lists of playlists.  If I go into a playlist, launch a game then get a high score it's uploaded to the cloud database successfully.
Back at my at my top level playlist view it lists my "Favorites" and "Recent" games for each playlist.  I.e. I can play any of my Favorite or Recent games without even going into a playlist, this works fine.  The High Score uploading feature, however, does not work from this top level.  I.e. if I launch a recent or favorite game from the top level (haven't entered a playlist) view and get a high score it's recorded locally in the game's high score file, but the high score isn't uploaded to the cloud.
It appears that no MAME High Score features work at this top level view.

Previously I submitted ticket 7173 for the "View High Scores" button not working at the top level (before I realized no MAME High Score features worked at the top level).  I've now submitted an issue 7341 for this issue.