LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform Boot Videos Theme 1.0.0 Revised...Added More Videos

TrexCharles

Platform Boot Videos Theme 1.0.0 Revised...Added More Videos

View File

Hello To All

So I was looking on the forums download section and found Platform Theme Load Videos, I though no way, that sounds cool. So I go into my BigBox and try it out, and it worked. I know I'm tired of looking at the same boring load screen with no feeling, so what do we have here I thought to myself as I'm watching the boot/loading sequences of my favorite systems. It looks really nice so me being the IT Tech genius I am, I decided to add to this guys works. Big thanks to the man right here ground7  for making me inspired to add to his work. The files that I have are add-ons to what the original creator put up. Just figured that since I been using launchbox on my gaming console PC, figured that I would help you guys out since you guys have made my gaming console PC better and better every new release of launchbox or new themes. God bless!