LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox import doesn't detect any files in custom-made folders.

Ultra God Azgorath

Hi guys.

So I downloaded custom-made folders from this link: 

and put my roms in the correct folders but when I try to import any of these folders from Tools>Import>ROM Files, the import wizard doesn't detect any rom files whatsoever in them. I can still import the files via drag and drop but if I do it like that, LB doesn't detect any new files with the "scan for added roms" option when I add more roms to the folders. However, If I put my roms in normal, windows-made folders, LB detects all the files and imports them with no problems. What could be wrong with these custom-made folders (or LB) that's preventing LB from detecting any files in them? AFAIK the creator made them in such a way that you can rename and move them however you like without the icons changing/disappearing but they should still be folders at the end of the day.

Edited by Azgorath