LaunchBox Community Forums

Legally Blind Accessibility For Vision Impaired Gamers

TrexCharles

Hey guysim sure you know me from that awesome assist to Ground7's startup theme for booting screen videos well I love launch box for 5 years now but I've had an Xbox one & PS4 before getting & staying in PC gaming. One question as my blind ass tried to read the little print in y'all bigbox themes, why is there no bigbox themes for the legally blind gamer, vision Impaired Gamers like myself & thousands of others in this world. More people would join our family if we can just come up with as I call it Blind Friendly bigbox themes.

Magnification & screen reading. If we can't change the theme then in the options menu add a section called Accessibility, and in that section we can add magnification so myself & other people don't have to make love kissing our TV screens cuz we gotta get close to see what it says. And a screen reader for those with dyslexia & other learning disability. 

I had a petition pass and Microsoft Xbox & PS4 & 5 have Accessibility so I'm tryin to get something goin here to. Who's with me? Make gaming available to everyone.

• Like 1