LaunchBox Community Forums

Different Banner Designs for SNES

flanx

I have an active marquee for my build. I've noticed for a couple consoles, game marquee designs are different. The top one is 99% of the game marquee designs but for (example) SNES, the bottom marquee is whats being downloaded. Does anyone know why there is a difference in designs being downloaded. I'd like for them to all be uniformal. I really like the design of the top.

Mario Kart 64-01.png

Super Mario World-01.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/14/2023 at 10:02 AM, unlawfulobscene said:

I think it might be due to the different resolution of the color types. Moreover, for each type of design you should choose the file format to download. I usually use PNG to ensure sharpness.

uno online

This is an excellent choice for SNES banners, especially those with sharp details, text, or logos. PNG supports transparency, allowing for backgrounds without a colored box. Use PNG for most SNES banner designs.