LaunchBox Community Forums

VROOM...a simple theme I made for my racing cab.

PiperCalls

I really just wanted to learn how to make a theme and wanted something simple for my racing cab with a racing/Ferrari type look.  None of the existing themes had exactly what I wanted to I decided to use CTC (2.5.5) and whip one up. Thanks to y2guru for the tool and a little help along the way.

The main level is playlists which are sub-genres of the racing genre. I just came up with a list that made sense to me.

For the games list I wanted to have an image that shows what hardware is used for that game. I do intend to make actual images for each game that shows what all the inputs are for that game, but I think I'll do that via launch images.

The wheel/pedals controls animation is just a 3 renders I did and then I set the image to folder content so it just is basically a slideshow.

Lot's of fun, and CTC makes even us primates be able to throw something together.

PiperCalls

PS: not sure why the video capture is so crappy and dark, the theme actually is better. Also, I made all the playlist clearlogos myself, but not that startup video. I got that on the forums here sometime back, apologies for not crediting, not sure who made it.

• Like 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...