LaunchBox Community Forums

Scan for roms in any platform includes certain games that are already imported (only .cue/.bin)

bob_the_blob2

Hi Folks, when using the scan for roms in any platform option i'm having issues with .cue/.bin files. Normally when I run this process the wizard picks up both the .cue & .bin files. What I normally do is just delete the .bin files from the importer and let it import the .cue

This normally works fine, however there are some specific games that will continuously appear in wizard (minus the .cue file, but the .bin files will still show up) even if they are already imported. This doesn't affect all games, only certain ones,

Does anyone have any ideas why these games continue to show up, and how can I get rid of them from continuously showing up in the import wizard?

6 hours ago, bob_the_blob2 said:

how can I get rid of them from continuously showing up in the import wizard?

do not use .bin/.cue files

you should convert them to .chd with chdman. not only does it compresses to save disk space, but also consolidates all the bins and associated cue to a single file