LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox / BigBox Platform and Playlist videos for download

-McFly-

Launchbox / BigBox Platform and Playlist videos for download

View File

Videos

My Videos for all my current Platforms, Playlists and Platform Categories, uploaded to my own Google Drive for you.

Google Drive Link - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TEUrBqH8Vbo-EAtlyGJQvlhJdDFiUxwe?usp=sharing

DO NOT SHARE this link. This is just for LB Forum members.

I tried zipping and adding them here as separate downloads but a lot of them failed, crashed or were just too big. 

This is all the videos I have in my Videos/Platforms folder. There are a lot I haven't used, many are spares in case I decide I don't like the one I'm using, some are just cool... but there should be no duplicates. 

99% of these were found using the Launchbox Importer, online (mostly YouTube) or through these forums, I made maybe 1% of them myself. Most of these you'll probably have seen before but I figured having them all in one place wouldn't hurt.

If you have better quality videos, feel free to share! 

Copyright remains with the original authors - including the YT videos.

***  This link will expire at some point, if you need any of these I'd get them sooner than later.  ***

If you're looking for my Platform and Playlist .xml files, check here (last updated March 2023) ;