LaunchBox Community Forums

[Solved] Mini-pac issue

rukasu01

Hello!

I have a fun one for you guys. I have an Ultimarc mini-pac connected to a Windows 10 22h2 pc, running the latest version of perpetual licensed Big Box. In Big Box, and ONLY Big Box, it seems that the up key is held constantly. Any other program or game acts as I would expect it to. The Big Box emulator menu cycles constantly up, as well as the Big Box options menu. I unplugged the mini-pac, and Big Box immediately began to behave as expected. When I plugged it back in, the problem returned. I disconnected all of the wires except for the USB cable, problem remains. I disabled all of the switches on the mini-pac, same problem. I upgraded the firmware on the mini-pac from 1.39 to 1.55, problem persists. The problem is either Big Box hates the mini-pac, or the mini-pac has an issue that only appears when Big Box is in focus.

Any help or experience is appreciated!

Edited by rukasu01

• rukasu01 changed the title to [Solved] Mini-pac issue