LaunchBox Community Forums

(Solved) Need help for modifying an XAML file to enlarge and move gamewheel column.

StoneGolem

Hello,

I have found a very good theme which I really like. It's the CoinOps Redux [4x3] theme. I only needed to increase the ClearLogo sizes of the games and move/enlarge the list a little to the left to make space for bigger icons. First screenshot shows the original wheel view, Second Screenshot shows the enlarged icons which I have modified. As you can see, the ClearLogos are clipped both from right and left side of the column. I want to make that Clear logo just between the arcade cabinet and right side of the screen. And I might increase the spacing a little more later on.

With my friends help, I could find a forum post about changing icon sizes and I applied. On that page I have tried many options but I couldn't succeed. I have also checked the Documentation.pdf file which is located in the themes folder, however, I'm unable to find the proper variable for my need yet.

Can someone please tell me which variable should I change to increase the column size to make ClearLogos fit inside the invisible colum and move it a little bit left side so the other games looks better?

UPDATE 1:
I could find the variable needed to move the column. (Screenshot 4 & 5)
All I need right now is to increase the size of the column without changing the icon size. Or maybe I can scaale it all and make icons smaller. I hope these beautiful clear logos won't be blurred if I do so.

UPDATE 2:
I could find the needed variables to achieve my needs. (screenshot 6)
I would like to leave this post here just incase if anyone needs it. Changed parameters are visible on notepad screenshots, so it might help others.

Thank You,

Yours Respectfully,
Mehmet Can ÜNEY

2023-08-07 01_24_57-Greenshot.png

2023-08-07 02_43_19-Greenshot.png

2023-08-07 02_44_02-Greenshot.png

2023-08-07 03_29_31-Greenshot.png

2023-08-07 03_29_46-Greenshot.png

2023-08-07 04_19_19-LaunchBox Big Box.png

Edited by StoneGolem

• StoneGolem changed the title to (Solved) Need help for modifying an XAML file to enlarge and move gamewheel column.