LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Buck Hunter Call of the Wild wont work in Mame

Lucojo

hello all, I have setup Mame 0.257 on my computer with a 5600x, 16gb and a gtx 1650 and whenever I launch big buck hunter call of the wild I cant get past the player select screen. when I shoot at players 1 or 3 nothing happens but when I shoot at 2 and 4 the game makes a shooting sound. I have already calibrated my guns and tried using trackball to aim but nothing has worked. any help would be greatly appreciated and I hope to resolve my issue if possible.

• 5 months later...

It is because you have to calibrate the gun. So briefly press the F2 button to enter service mode. Move to calibrate by shooting gun to move down, reload to move up. Start button to enter (start button is keyboard one for player one start). Under calibrate move crosshairs to red dot and fire. Wait briefy and when asked, press F2 key to accept. Keep shooting red dot, will move all around the screen. When done, press start button (keyboard 1) on the exit. Now you will be able to shoot number 1 player to play. Enjoy!     

Edited by yydanoyy