LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox + Retroarch (Mame current, mame-libretro) + LEDBlinky

Enlighted17

Hello Launchboxers!

I am building an arcade machine and trying to make the combination of Launchbox, Retroarch (Mame libretro current) and LEDBlinky.

The problem I have is that when starting a game by Retroarch with the MAME core ((which is the default for the platform and each game I have), LEDBlinky does not detect the game and so colors are not applied.
When right clicking a game and specifically tell Launchbox to start it with mame-libretro (same core!), it works just fine!

So:

1) Run with default emulator / default core (mame-libretro) does not trigger LEDBlinky
2) Run by specifically telling Launchbox to run with mame-libretro does trigger LEDBlinky

Can anyone tell me the difference between the two or how to make this work? Or is there a way to see how Launchbox actually starts things up? (I tried debugging, but the command is not there)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...