LaunchBox Community Forums

A LaunchBox interface that mimics the Nivdia Shield. (wait before you you roll your eyes hear me out)

Kinglifer

Let's be honest... the Shield is our awkward Aunt drunk at family parties.  You know... she was hip back in the day but now... still kinda hip but... Madona~ish... No? Ok well let me explain.

I have a Shield but it can not even compete with my Mini PC... Thing is just too powerful... BUT the Shield still holds chips because of the Android interface. It keeps the wife and kids happy. 

I have been dying to just put my Mini PC under the flat screen and get it over with but I need that interface. I was wondering if anyone would take on the task of designing such a beast. I am simply not qualified but definitely would jump on a Patrion or something to that effect to help support in other ways.

Photo just for reference.

leanback-launcher-firestick-1.png

New-Android-TV-interface-Discover-tab.jpg

• 2 weeks later...